Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Came from a recipe behind the label of a package of Great Lakes Sun-Dried Tomatoes.
- 1 (12 ounce) can chicken broth or 1 (12 ounce) can vegetable broth
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 cup couscous
- 1 cup sun-dried tomato, diced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dried basil
- salt and black pepper
- 3⁄4-1 cup toasted pine nuts
- Bring the broth to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Stir in the cous cous & sun dried tomatoes.
- Simmer for 8 minutes.
- Stir in the basil & pinenuts.
- Salt & pepper to taste.
A cup of couscous makes approximately 6 to 8 servings. I made this with 1/2 cup couscous using all chicken broth. The sun-dried tomatoes were reduced by half and only a couple tablespoons pine nuts were used. Made for *PAC Autumn 2008*
Good, easy and very flavorful.