- 828.06 ml couscous
- 226.79 g can Italian-style diced tomatoes
- 59.14 ml red onion, sliced into rings
- 14.79 ml minced garlic
- 2.46 ml olive oil
- 2365.9 ml fresh spinach
- 14.79 ml water
- 170.09 g light cheddar cheese
- 44.37 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 fresh basil sprigs (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare couscous according to package directions. Set aside.
- Heat tomatos in small saucepan or microwave. Set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, combine onions, garlic and oil; stir until onions are heated and fragrant.
- Add spinach and water: stir until spinach is wilted and tender but still bright green, about 2 minutes.
- On a large platter, layer couscous, spinach mixture and tomatoes. Sprinkle cheese and garnish with basil.