- 3 1⁄2 cups couscous
- 1 (8 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, sliced into rings
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon olive oil
- 10 cups fresh spinach
- 1 tablespoon water
- 6 ounces light cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 fresh basil sprigs (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare couscous according to package directions. Set aside.
- Heat tomatos in small saucepan or microwave. Set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, combine onions, garlic and oil; stir until onions are heated and fragrant.
- Add spinach and water: stir until spinach is wilted and tender but still bright green, about 2 minutes.
- On a large platter, layer couscous, spinach mixture and tomatoes. Sprinkle cheese and garnish with basil.