Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Found from a Cabot cheese pamphlet.
Make and share this Couscous With Sauteed Spinach and Two Cheeses recipe from Food.com.
- Prepare couscous according to package directions. Set aside.
- Heat tomatos in small saucepan or microwave. Set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, combine onions, garlic and oil; stir until onions are heated and fragrant.
- Add spinach and water: stir until spinach is wilted and tender but still bright green, about 2 minutes.
- On a large platter, layer couscous, spinach mixture and tomatoes. Sprinkle cheese and garnish with basil.