Found from a Cabot cheese pamphlet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare couscous according to package directions. Set aside.
- 2Heat tomatos in small saucepan or microwave. Set aside.
- 3In a large skillet over medium heat, combine onions, garlic and oil; stir until onions are heated and fragrant.
- 4Add spinach and water: stir until spinach is wilted and tender but still bright green, about 2 minutes.
- 5On a large platter, layer couscous, spinach mixture and tomatoes. Sprinkle cheese and garnish with basil.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Couscous With Sauteed Spinach and Two Cheeses
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 468.7
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 8.1 mg
- Sodium 343.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 84.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 22.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: