Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a fabulous vegetarian salad served at room temperature. I am constantly asked to either make it or to supply the recipe. I have posted a Tahini Sauce that goes with the salad separately.
- 500 g sweet potatoes or 500 g kumara
- 2 red Spanish onions, peeled cut into wedges
- 1 red capsicum, cut into pieces
- 1 green capsicum, cut into pieces
- 2 zucchini, chopped
- olive oil
- 400 g drained chickpeas
- 2 cups couscous, cooked
- Paul Newman's Vinegar and Oil Dressing
- Place vegetables in roasting dish.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Roast 200°C for about 45 minutes.
- Combine chickpeas and couscous, stir in dressing to taste. Place on large serving platter.
- Add remaining dressing to cooled vegetables, mix and spoon over couscous.
- Serve at room temperature with tahini.