A wonderfully versatile dish that makes a great vegetarian meal or accompaniment to a main course. Also works well cold as a salad. This recipe was from the 'Milly's Kitchen' website.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius Cut pumpkin into 2 cm cubes and place in an oven pan.
- Drizzle with a little olive oil, season with salt and pepper and toss well.
- Roast for 30 minutes, tossing once during cooking, until pumpkin is tender and golden.
- Meanwhile heat 2 - 3 tblsps olive oil in a large saucepan and cook onion and garlic over a moderate heat for 5 - 10 minutes, until soften but not coloured. Add stock and bring to boil.
- Stir in couscous, then remove pan from heat, cover and leave to steam for 10 minutes to soften.
- Remove covering and fluff up couscous with a fork.
- Season well with salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine couscous with raisins, toasted almonds, corriander and hot pumpkin and toss well.