Couscous With Lemon and Watercress
- In a medium saucepan, combine 1 1/2 cups of water with the butter and 1/2 teaspoon salt and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Stir in the couscous. Cover the pan, remove from the heat and let stand until the couscous is tender, about 5 minutes.
- Fluff the couscous with a fork. Stir in the watercress, cover and let stand until wilted, about 15 minutes.
- Stir in the scallion, garlic, lemon juice, oil and parsley; season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the couscous at room temperature.