1/8 Photos of Couscous With Fresh Cilantro and Lemon Juice
This easy and simple couscous is a perfect side for a tagine. if you don't like the flavor of cilantro, try using fresh mint or parsley. For added flavor use broth for the water.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add garlic and turmeric; stir 1 minute.
- 2Add water, lemon zest, and coarse salt; bring to boil.
- 3Remove pan from heat. Stir in couscous. Cover; let stand until liquid is absorbed, about 5 minutes.
- 4Fluff with fork; mix in cilantro and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Couscous With Fresh Cilantro and Lemon Juice
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.9
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 301.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 8.4 g