Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This dish is bursting with flavour and on your table in less than 20 minutes. It's very fresh, filling and good for you!
- 177.44 ml couscous
- 177.44 ml boiling water
- 177.44 ml dried cranberries (Craisins)
- 14.78 ml madras curry
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml pepper
- 29.58-44.37 ml olive oil (to taste)
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 44.37 ml cilantro, finely chopped
- 177.44 ml toasted pine nuts
- In a non-stick skillet, lightly toast pine nuts until golden brown, set aside.
- In a bowl or pot with lid, put couscous, cranberries, curry, salt, pepper, olive oil and lemon juice. Pour boiling water over top and give it a stir, then cover for about 5 minutes.
- Uncover dish and fluff with a fork. Add green onions, cilantro and pine nuts and mix. Serve immediately. Enjoy!