Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Found this recipe at riceselect.com. I have not tried this recipe yet.
- 1 cup couscous
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 teaspoon chicken flavor instant bouillon
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon mild curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 6-9 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring constantly.
- Add vegetables, beans, bouillon, water, curry, and cumin. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 8 minutes or until vegetables are done.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan combine broth and butter, bring to a boil. Stir couscous. Cover; remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork before serving; spoon onto platter. Top with chicken mixture.