Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Simple side dish that pairs great with more heavily seasoned main dishes.
Make and share this Couscous With Cilantro recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl, combine couscous and oil, tossing to coat grains.
- In a medium saucepan, bring water to boil.
- Remove from heat and add salt, pepper and couscous and stir to combine.
- Cover and let stand until couscous has absorbed water, about 5 minutes.
- Add cilantro and fluff with fork.
- Serve immediately.
it is an alright dish, I added some fresh lime juice to give it more of a kick. I dont think I will make this again, I have better recipes for couscous.
I halved this recipe with no problems. This is a nice new way of making couscous. I love cilantro so this was perfect. I had it with Lentil Salad (Yemiser Selatta) for an easy lunch. Thanks!
This was a really nice and fun way to have couscous. I used a vegetarian chicken broth to make the dish vegetarian for our family, but keep that chicken-style flavor. I loved the cilantro in this and think I'll make this to go with a black bean salad next time. Thanks! Made for ZWT4 - Jefes de la Cocina!