1/1 Photo of Couscous With Cilantro
Simple side dish that pairs great with more heavily seasoned main dishes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine couscous and oil, tossing to coat grains.
- 2In a medium saucepan, bring water to boil.
- 3Remove from heat and add salt, pepper and couscous and stir to combine.
- 4Cover and let stand until couscous has absorbed water, about 5 minutes.
- 5Add cilantro and fluff with fork.
- 6Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Couscous With Cilantro
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.0
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 422.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 8.8 g