Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
How nice that something this tasty is still good for you. Don't you agree?
Make and share this Couscous With Chickpeas recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup couscous, uncooked
- 1 cup water
- 15 ounces garbanzo beans, cooked (chickpeas)
- 2 roma tomatoes, thin sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- salt & pepper
- Prepare couscous as package directed.
- Put into a large bowl & fluff. Add vegetables & toss.
- Stir in seasonings & serve.