Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A quick couscous recipe - perfect for children, served hot or cold.
- 3 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 7 ounces couscous
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 slices bacon, grilled until crisp and chopped
- 5 ounces sweetcorn
- 4 1⁄2 ounces frozen peas, cooked
- 6 ounces egg tomatoes, skinned, deseeded & chopped
- Pour the water over the couscous & leave to stand for 5 minutes to rehydrate.
- Loosen the couscous grains with a fork & stir in the oil, bacon, sweetcorn, peas & tomatoes.
- Mix well & serve hot or cold.