Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 2 (5 5/8 ounce) packages couscous (couscous mix with toasted pine nuts)
- 6 tablespoons margarine
- 5 eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) packagefrozen tuscan style vegetables, thawed or 1 (16 ounce) package mixed vegetables, of your choice
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1⁄4 cup snipped fresh parsley, packed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- lemon pepper seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spray a 9-inch square baking dish.
- Prepare couscous mix according to package directions.
- Melt 5 tablespoons of the margarine.
- To couscous add melted margarine, eggs, mixed vegetables, spinach and parsley. Mix well.
- Add ground nutmeg
- Add lemon pepper seasoning to taste.
- put mixture in prepared baking dish.
- Dot with1 tablespoon margarine.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until kugel is set, or golden brown and crisp on top.