Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Insalata di Tonno e Cuscusu, in '1,000 Italian Recipes' by Michele Scicilone
Make and share this Couscous Tuna Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Cook the couscous with salt to taste, according to the package directions.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the basil, oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir in the warm couscous; mix well.
- Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Drain the tuna and add it to the bowl with the celery, tomato, and cucumber.
- Stir well; taste and adjust seasoning.
- Serve at room temperature or chill in the refrigerator briefly.