Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A great side for grilled meats.
- 4 large tomatoes, scooped out-reserve pulp
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked couscous
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1⁄2 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- snipped chives
- Cook the couscous according to package directions and toss with chopped veg and 1/4 cup of the parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle top with remaining cheese and chives.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 400.
This was really good,as a variation I substituted blue cheese for the parmesan,also tasty.