Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you are a mint and couscous lover like I am, you just might like this delicious salad.
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups couscous
- 2 1⁄4 cups boiling water
- 1 lb peeled deveined and cooked shrimp
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄3 cup chopped mint leaf
- 3 tablespoons capers, drained
- In a small bowl, whisk together the first 4 ingredients.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add couscous.
- Pour boiling water over couscous; cover and let stand 10 minutes or until water is absorbed.
- Fluff with a fork.
- Add shrimp, tomatoes, celery, green onions, mint, and capers.
- Add dressing and stir to combine.
- Chill for 4 hours and serve cold.