Talk about good! A Rachel Ray original.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, toss half of the garlic with the 2 Tbs of olive oil and the shrimp.
- 2Preheat the grill or grill pan to medium high.
- 3Season the shrimp with salt and pepper.
- 4Grill about 2 min on each side, or until cooked through.
- 5Set aside.
- 6In a microwavable dish, stir the couscous with the chicken broth and season to taste with pepper.
- 7Microwave the couscous on high for 4 minute.
- 8Fluff with a fork.
- 9In a small bowl, stir together the lemon juice and lemon zest, the remaining garlic and the parsley.
- 10Whisk in the remaining 1/4 cup of olive oil and toss with the cucumber.
- 11Spoon the dressing over the couscous, adjust the seasoning and top with the grilled shrimp.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Couscous Salad With Grilled Shrimp Scampi
Serving Size: 1 (389 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 598.2
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 172.8 mg
- Sodium 465.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 34.6 g