A wonderful fresh cold pasta salad for summer. Note: You will have about twice as much dressing as you will need for this recipe. Save extra for salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups couscous
- 4 cups water
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 6 ears fresh corn, cooked and cut off cob
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 2 cups spinach, chiffonade
- 3 cups tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups avocados, cubed and tossed with a little dressing
- salt and pepper
- 1Boil water, pour over couscous, cover and let sit for 10 minutes.
- 2Fluff couscous, toss with oil and cool.
- 3(note: couscous can be toasted in a pan with olive oil first if desired).
- 4Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- 5Toss with enough dressing to just coat.
- 6Adjust seasoning.
- 7Dressing:Blend all ingredients in food processor or blender.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Couscous Salad With Fresh Corn
Serving Size: 1 (328 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 835.4
- Calories from Fat 559
- Total Fat 62.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 649.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 11.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar