Couscous Salad With Chicken and Apricots
- Place the couscous in a medium bowl. Bring 1 1/2 cups water to a boil and stir in the cinnamon, cumin, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Pour the mixture over the couscous. Cover and let stand until the couscous is soft, about 5 minutes. Uncover and fluff with a fork. Stir in the parsley, mint, and 2 tablespoons of the olive oil.
- Set aside. Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces and place in a medium bowl. Add the apricots, shallot, and pistachios.
- Drizzle with the vinegar and the remaining olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Divide the couscous among 6 dinner plates.
- Arrange the chicken salad over the couscous. Garnish with the parsley sprigs and serve.