Recipe by Darkhunter
This is a simple Greek-style salad that goes wonderfully with a fish dish, or just a lovely light lunch on it's own.
Top Review by flygirl #5
Delicious! It's a very pretty salad and very easy to make. I didn't let it chill for the 15 minutes in the first step but it still turned out fine. Thanks for posting :) Made for PAC 2010.
- 1 cup uncooked couscous
- 1 cup cucumber, halved, seeded and sliced
- 1 large tomatoes, cored and chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) packagecrumbled feta cheese (to cut calories use reduced fat)
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 cup light Italian salad dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook couscous as directed on package without butter or salt. After fluffing with fork, pour into large bowl and let cool 15 minutes.
- Add rest of ingredients and toss lightly. Cover and refrigerate until flavors blend, about an hour. Remove from fridge 20 minutes before serving.