Recipe by Sous Chef Sue
The combinations of flavors is great and you can add vegetables that you have on hand, like shredded carrots or cooked asparagas.
- 2 cups prepared couscous
- 1⁄2 of a red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 pinch salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare couscous according to package directions (I use chicken broth instead of water); fluff and allow to cool.
- Chop the vegetables, and them and the cheese to the cooled couscous.
- Gradually add vinegarette, tossing until it coats evenly. Serve at room temperature.