Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A simple salad using couscous
Make and share this Couscous Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup flavored couscous, cooked (garlic or Parmesan)
- 1 cup chickpeas
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 vidalia onion, chopped
- 1 English cucumber, peeled, seeded, and finely chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 -3 limes, juice of
- In a large bowl, toss all the ingredients with the olive oil and lime juice, to taste.