Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Delicious couscous vegetable salad
Make and share this Couscous Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 5 7⁄8 ounces couscous (garlic or Parmesan flavored)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chickpeas
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 vidalia onion, chopped
- 1 English cucumber, peeled, seeded, and finely chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 limes, juice of
- In a large bowl, toss all the ingredients with the olive oil and lime juice, to taste.