Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 mins
This is a great salad, bursting with mediterranean flavor!
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup couscous
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 15 ounces black beans
- 1⁄2 cup green onion
- 3 leaves fresh basil, finely chopped
- 10 leaves fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 dash oregano
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Bring water and chicken broth to a rolling boil in a 2-quart pot. Stir in couscous. Cover the pot and remove from heat. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Mix olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic together in a large bowl. Add feta, tomatoes, beans, green onions, basil, oregano, and cilantro. Toss together.
- Fluff couscous, and season with salt and pepper.
- Toss couscous into the tomato salad.
- Serve chilled.