Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This easy cous-cous salad is filled with black beans, corn, tomatoes and a splash of lime juice and is perfect for a summer day. Serve chilled
- 453.59 g couscous
- 453.59 g black beans
- 453.59 g corn
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 118.29 ml finely diced onion
- 59.14 ml lime juice
- 14.79 ml cilantro
- prepare cous-cous as directed on box.
- move cous-cous to a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix.
- chill for two hours and serve. Ok to serve warm too. :).
This was really good! It was almost like comfort food for me.
Very nice, but I did feel the lime was harsh on its own and added a splash of fruity olive oil to turn it into a dressing. Also needs some kind of spice to accent so I added some cumin and, I think, it really added to the recipe.