Delicious salad, cool and refreshing. The addition of the feta cheese adds a nice tang. I have used both regular and whole wheat couscous and they are both delicious.
- Bring broth and water to boil in a medium saucepan.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in couscous.
- Let sit for 5 minutes.
- DRESSING: Whisk sugar, dijon mustard, lemon juice, and red wine vinegar together.
- Whisk in olive oil slowly.
- Transfer couscous to a large bowl and fluff with fork to separate the grains.
- Add tomatoes, cucumbers, green onion and feta cheese.
- Add dressing and toss.
- Serve at room temperature.