Mary Hallen's Note:
I've tried it without altering it. Pretty good and even the 11 and 8 year olds like it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crumble chorizo into large nonstick frying pan Add onion cook over med heat, stirring often until well-browned.
- 2About 15 minutes.
- 3If mixture seems dry, add water 1 tsp at a time.
- 4Add clam juice, broth and cumin seeds.
- 5Increase heat to med-high and bring to boil.
- 6Stir in pasta, cover, remove from heat and let stand until liquid is absorbed.
- 7Transfer to serving bowl Stir in bell pepper and top with shrimp.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Couscous Paella
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 504.9
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 135.4 mg
- Sodium 715.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 29.9 g