Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 mins
Summer salad dressed to impress
Make and share this Couscous, Lima Bean, and Tomato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Bring 3/4 cup water and 1/2 teaspoons.
- salt to a boil in medium saucepan; add couscous, remove from heat, cover, and let stand 5 minutes.
- Fluff with a fork and transfer to a shallow dish to cool.
- Cook lima beans in boiling water until crisp-tender, 3 minutes; drain, plunge into ice water, and drain again.
- Set aside.
- Whisk together vinegar, pepper, and remaining salt in a large bowl; slowly whisk in olive oil.
- Stir in couscous, then stir in lima beans, tomatoes, basil, and scallions; sprinkle with feta.
A nice salad. Made this for lunch and served with pitta bread.
Thanks for the recipe. Simple, quick and healthy...the perfect lunch. I will definitely make this again.
yum yum yum. i love lima beans, and this is a great way to prepare them. i make this all the time now.