Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I have never tried this but I saw it in on an eating well website. It sounds interesting and I LOVE couscous.I changed it up a little to match my taste...so lets see!
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 cups cooked whole wheat couscous
- 1 cup mixed fresh berries, such as blueberries and raspberries
- 2 tablespoons toasted sliced almonds
- 1. Cook couscous as per package directions.
- 2.Whisk oil, orange juice, vinegar, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add cooked couscous, berries and almonds; gently toss to combine.