1/3 Photos of Couscous and Pomegranate Salad
North African version of couscous salad. Posted for ZWT6.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the couscous in a large mixing bowl. Add olive oil, vinegar, harrisa, and lemon juice. Stir.
- 2Pour boiling water over the couscous until just covered. Stir. If couscous looks dry add more water. Cover bowl and let sit 6 minutes.
- 3Use a fork to fluff the couscous. If the couscous is too dry or too hard, add more water, cover and let sit another few minutes.
- 4Add green pepper and pomegranate seeds.
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Couscous and Pomegranate Salad
Serving Size: 1 (395 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 698.4
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 22.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 143.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.0 g
- Sugars 60.0 g
- Protein 16.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sherry wine vinegar