Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A quick moroccan favorite!
Make and share this Couscous and Curried Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, carrots,cauliflower,& asparagus
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans
- 1 teaspoon chicken flavor instant bouillon
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon mild curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 cup dry couscous
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken; cook and stir 6-9 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring constantly.
- Add vegetables, beans, bouillon, water, curry, and cumin.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 8 minutes or until vegetables are done.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan combine broth and butter, bring to a boil.
- Stir in couscous.
- Cover; remove from heat.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Fluff with a fork before serving; spoon onto platter.
- Top with chicken mixture; sprinkle with parsley.