Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Made it up, then ate it up! (Floyd is our cat. He helped a lot.)
- 22.18 ml butter
- 22.18 ml olive oil
- 709.77 ml cooked couscous
- 118.29 ml onion, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, finely diced
- 4.92 ml cumin
- 4.92 ml curry powder
- 2.46 ml red pepper flakes
- 59.14 ml tomatoes, finely diced
- 59.14 ml raisins
- 59.14 ml black olives, roughly chopped
- 44.37 ml chopped flat leaf parsley
- 44.37 ml chopped mint
- 59.14 ml crumbled feta
- 44.37 ml lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- Melt butter and olive oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Add onions and sweat until translucent.
- Add garlic and cook until softened.
- Add cumin, curry and red pepper flakes and cook until aromatic and blended.
- Add tomato (including juices), raisins, and olives and cook until raisins plump.
- Stir in cooked couscous and stir until ingredients are mixed through.
- Add parsley, mint, feta, salt, pepper and lemon juice and stir once more until well blended.