Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Made it up, then ate it up! (Floyd is our cat. He helped a lot.)
Make and share this Couscous Ala Floyd recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cups cooked couscous
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 cup tomatoes, finely diced
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup black olives, roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped flat leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoons chopped mint
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled feta
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- Melt butter and olive oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Add onions and sweat until translucent.
- Add garlic and cook until softened.
- Add cumin, curry and red pepper flakes and cook until aromatic and blended.
- Add tomato (including juices), raisins, and olives and cook until raisins plump.
- Stir in cooked couscous and stir until ingredients are mixed through.
- Add parsley, mint, feta, salt, pepper and lemon juice and stir once more until well blended.