Recipe by Faery Dust
Moroccan flavours, easy to make and always a hit whenever I make it. Leftovers (if there is any) taste better the next day as the flavours deepen. Great with lamb that has been marinated in yoghurt and cummin. Good salad to impress friend when you take it to BBQ's.
Top Review by zenveg
This is a fantastic recipe. I have already made the Couscous salad 5 times (once for a barbecue and four times at home), and it has been a hit every time .. even our 2 year old son loves it. Thanks for sharing it.
- 1 3⁄4 cups couscous
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 lebanese cucumber, roughly chopped
- 1⁄2 bunch coriander leaves, chopped
- 1⁄2 bunch mint leaf, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup currants
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of