Recipe by hope2day
Everyone loves this recipe. Usually gets devoured when we put it out.My kids would eat it as I make it if they could.
Top Review by Karen Elizabeth
So clever! Easily prepared, my DH started helping himself immediately, but I popped in the fridge, and indeed, even better a little later! My DDs also loved them! I used about 100 gr of bacon, chopped finely and fried gently, and I think I might finely mince a small onion next time and add that too, maybe leaving out the onion powder. (Or adding them both!) This was a lovely recipe and I'll be making it again, especially to take to parties, a great hit! Thank you, hope2day, made for PAC Fall 2009
- 1 (8 ounce) jar bacon bits
- 1 pinch onion powder
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon of chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup of hellmann's mayonnaise
- 24 cherry tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice off the tops of the tomatoes.
- Clean out the inside of the tomatoes.(a serrated spoon works well!).
- Combine all ingredients except tomatoes.
- Let tomatoes sit upside down on a paper towel for 10 minutes to let the juices dry up.
- With a small spoon fill tomatoes.
- Refrigerate for a while to let flavors absorb together.