Easy to make, and you will never EVER have to worry about leftovers. The only worry you will have here is burning the roof of your mouth because you just can't wait to start eating it after it comes out of the microwave. Even my 4-year-old nieces loved it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili with beans (or without, if you prefer)
- 2 cups shredded mexican cheese (WITHOUT seasoning)
- 1Soften cream cheese and spread into a 9x12 casserole dish.
- 2Heat chili separately on stovetop.
- 3Pour over top of cream cheese and top with Mexican cheese.
- 4Microwave for 6 minutes until cheese is good and melted.
- 5Serve with STRONG chips (like Tostitos Gold or Fritos Scoops. A thin chip will NOT cut it with this dip.).
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Courtney's Unbelievably Good Chili Cheese Dip
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 441.3
- Calories from Fat 331
- Total Fat 36.8 g
- Saturated Fat 22.5 g
- Cholesterol 120.6 mg
- Sodium 1035.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 17.7 g