Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Thrown together for a snack this weekend, as I had some bits and pieces to get rid of. It turned out pretty well, if a bit messy. I tried 2 tbsp spaghetti sauce, but that made it too saucy, so I cut it to one. It was an easy and tasty way to get some leftovers out of my fridge.
- 1 soft taco-size flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon spaghetti sauce
- mozzarella cheese, shredded
- garlic powder
- italian seasoning
- Coat 1 side of flour tortilla with butter (me, I used the spray butter and it worked really well).
- Sprinkle the butter with garlic powder to taste.
- Flip tortilla butter side down in a skillet.
- Place 1 tbsp spaghetti sauce in the center and spread it evenly across the surface of the tortilla, keeping 1 1/2 or 2 inches from the edge (this keeps the mess down when it's time to flip the tortilla over).
- Cover spaghetti sauce with mozzarella.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning, to taste.
- Fold tortilla in half and brown, flipping occasionally, until mozzarella is melted.