- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 450 g courgettes, in 1 inch slices
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons capers, drained
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a pan and add zucchini tossing to coat.
- Add vinegar, mix well cover and cook for five minutes until the courgettes are tender crisp.
- Remove lid and cook for another 2 - 3 minutes until liquid has evaporated
- Remove from heat and capers, parsley and lemon juice.
- Toss to coat and season if desired, serve warm.