1/2 Photos of Courgette / Zucchini Pasta With Chili, Garlic & Parmesan
My Mum took my sister and I out to lunch in London the other day and we had Italian for lunch. I don't recall the name of the restaurant but the dish I had was fantastic! It was called Giardiniera I think and contained all the below but also had deep fried spinach and paremsan balls with it. I've been unable to replicate the spinach balls (I tried a baked version as well but that didn't work either) so I'm just listing the pasta and topping for now and maybe eventually I'll be able to get the rest right.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pan of salted water, put the pasta on to boil.
- 2Grate the courgettes/zucchini, chop or mince the garlic, finely chop the chilli and grate the parmesan.
- 3Melt the teaspoon of butter in a large frying pan and add the garlic.
- 4Cook for a couple of minutes and then add the chilli and courgette/zucchini.
- 5Leave to cook for 10-15mins stirring occasionally. NB. You want to cook everything but not really brown any of it off.
- 6Remove from the heat and stir in the parmesan.
- 7When the pasta is cooked to your liking, drain well and stir through a tablespoon of olive oil if desired.
- 8Plate up the pasta and serve with the courgette/zucchini mixture on top.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Courgette / Zucchini Pasta With Chili, Garlic & Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (356 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 450.6
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 27.0 mg
- Sodium 422.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.2 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 18.8 g