- 680 g courgettes
- 1 bunch spring onion, bulbs
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 225 g feta cheese
- 175 g plain flour
- peanut oil, for frying
- lemon slice, to serve
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Grate Courgettes, add a few pinches of salt and allow to drain for approximately 20 minutes.
- Place in a clean towel and squeeze out excess water.
- Mix courgette ball with onion, dill, parsley, eggs and paprika. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Work in the cheese and flour, mixture should have the consistency of porridge (oatmeal).
- For each fritter spoon out 1 tbsp of mixture into hot oil and fry until golden.
- Serve with slices of lemon.