Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A lovely summer lunch or supper
- 3 large courgettes
- 1 teaspoon dried mint
- 250 g ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 sheets phyllo pastry (calls for 1 box but i cant remember box sizes)
- 100 g butter, melted
- 150 g rocket, salad leaves, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas 6.
- Finely grate the courgettes and place in a sieve over a bowl. Carefully squeeze out any excess water.
- Place the courgettes in a large bowl with the mint, ricotta cheese, eggs and lemon juice.
- Mix thoroughly and season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the phyllo pastry into large squares. Brush each sheet with butter and layer 4 sheets together.
- Spoon a little of the courgette mix into the centre of each phyllo square. Pull up each corner to form a parcel, twisting slightly to secure.
- Place on a baking sheet, brush with melted butter, and cook for 20 minutes until golden and crispy.
- Serve hot or cold with rocket salad. If serving cold, allow to cool completely before covering, otherwise they will soften.