Recipe by Aileen2
A friend served this to me and I loved it so much I had to make it myself the next day!
Top Review by Sweetiebarbara
Easy, fast, impressive, and delicious. I will serve this to company as a first course, and look like I had slaved all day. We had this just now for lunch. Thanks for sharing this. Well, we had this again tonight for dinner. This time I did not peel the zuchinni, thus, a much greener soup with tiny flecks of green. This soup is so tasty that I decided to freeze a quart for a special occasion this winter. We have not had too many zuchinni this year. Between this and Michael's grilled Zuchinni, we barely have enough. I cannot say how much we love this soup! We've had it both hot and cold. Made for Spring 2007 PAC.
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel the courgettes and chop roughly.
- Place courgettes in a saucepan and cover with vegetable stock.
- Bring to the boil then simmer until courgettes are soft.
- Blend until soup is smooth, then add the cheese triangles and blend again.
- Simmer for another few minutes.
- Season to taste.