1/1 Photo of Courgette Soup With Basil
1 hr 10 mins
This soup is really lovely--make sure you take the time to savour it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil and half the butter in a large saucepan. Fry onion over a low heat until golden. Add courgettes and continue to cook over a low heat for another 10 minutes.
- 2Add potatoes and cook for another 3 - 4 minutes Add the stock, cover and simmer for 40 minutes.
- 3Remove from heat and process until smooth.
- 4Beat together the basil, eggs, butter and cheese. Drizzle the soup in and season well.
- 5Return to the heat and heat through.
- 6Serve sprinkled with extra parmesan if desired.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Courgette Soup With Basil
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.4
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 83.0 mg
- Sodium 128.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: