Recipe by Moyni
These were vaguely meant to be courgette fritters, I didn't have any feta so used some cream cheese I had instead - they are quite soft, almost blini-like. Great served with tzatziki. I used mint as I had some, I'd swap that for dill or maybe chives? The courgette I had was quite a large one, use more than one if your courgettes are smaller.
- 1 courgette, grated
- 100 g reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- fresh mint leaves, chopped finely
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir everything together to make a batter.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan or griddle.
- Plop spoonfuls of the mixture onto the hot pan and flatten slightly - mine were about 3 inches (8cm) across. (You'll probably need to do two batches.).
- Cook for 4 or so minutes without disturbing, then flip to cook other side - should be nicely browned.