Recipe by CulinaryQueen
Found these in Good Food Magazine but haven't tried them yet. Maybe someone out there can try them and let us know how they come out.
- 400 g courgettes (small)
- 1 tablespoon butter (for greasing)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 eggs
- 142 ml single cream
- 50 g parmesan cheese, grated
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 190C/375°F Butter a 12-hole muffin tin. Thinly slice courgettes.
- Heat oil and butter over medium heat in a large frying pan, add the courgettes and fry quickly, 2-3 minutes. Remove from pan and leave to cool.
- Lightly beat the eggs, then beat in the cream, and salt and pepper as desired. Stir in 3/4 of the parmesan.
- Divide and line courgettes among the muffin tin, pour over egg mix, then sprinkle with remaining parmesan.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, until risen and golden.
- Can be served warm or at room temperature.