Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Found these in Good Food Magazine but haven't tried them yet. Maybe someone out there can try them and let us know how they come out.
- 400 g courgettes (small)
- 1 tablespoon butter (for greasing)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 eggs
- 142 ml single cream
- 50 g parmesan cheese, grated
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 190C/375°F Butter a 12-hole muffin tin. Thinly slice courgettes.
- Heat oil and butter over medium heat in a large frying pan, add the courgettes and fry quickly, 2-3 minutes. Remove from pan and leave to cool.
- Lightly beat the eggs, then beat in the cream, and salt and pepper as desired. Stir in 3/4 of the parmesan.
- Divide and line courgettes among the muffin tin, pour over egg mix, then sprinkle with remaining parmesan.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, until risen and golden.
- Can be served warm or at room temperature.