1/1 Photo of Courgette Chocolate Cake
Kiwi Kathy's Note:
Another favourite of mine from Alison & Simons Holst's "Meals without Meat". A moist delicious take on the traditional chocolate cake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare 25cm square cake tin by lining with strips of baking paper.
- 2Beat the butter and sugars until light and creamy.
- 3Add the eggs one at a time, with a spoonful of the flour to prevent the mixture curdling.
- 4Add the vanilla and yoghurt and mix well.
- 5Sift dry ingredients together. Stir into mixture with the grated courgette.
- 6Turn into prepared cake tin. Sprinkle surface with chocolate pieces if desired.
- 7Bake at 170 degrees centigrade for 45 minutes or until the centre feels firm and the skewer comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Courgette Chocolate Cake
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 305.2
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 76.4 mg
- Sodium 399.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 27.2 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: