Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
A quick easy get yummy soup.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 leeks, chopped
- 900 g courgettes
- 1 1⁄3 liters vegetable stock
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- Heat the oil in a large pan . Add the onion and leeks; cook for 5-10 minutes Add courgettes and cook, stirring, for a further 5 minutes.
- Add stock and rosemary , then bring to the boil. Season, reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Cool the soup slightly and whiz soup with a liquidizer until smooth.
- This is now the stage where you freeze.
- Reheat the soup gently and serve with your favorite soup side.
Flavorful and healthy :)
This is a really easy, healthy and quick soup, with a nice finished texture, but I found it lacking something. It is a little bland. I would add some garlic, and perhaps some curry powder. Made for Fall 2008 PAC Orphanage.