Recipe by Pebbles5083
Another recipe from the famous County Line restaurant in Austin, TX. This is their authentic Bourbon Sauce. Great for barbecue or anything else you could think to slather it on.
Directions See How It's Made
- Place heavy pan on burner at a medium heat setting. Melt butter – DO NOT BURN.
- Break up brown sugar and slowly add to melted butter. Continue to whisk constantly until sugar is dissolved and mixture is smooth and almost at the point of simmering. DO NOT ALLOW SAUCE TO BOIL OR SIMMER!
- Slowly add the heavy whipping cream, continuing to stir the mixture as you do so. Blend well and immediately remove from heat.
- Add the Jack Daniels Bourbon.
- Whip final ingredient into mixture, mixing well and you are ready to rip.